About TeRoSe

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Assessment on 8 websites

Google.com-
Google has been my regular search engine for just about anything. It's been about 8 years since I have been using google. I do not see any flaws with Google and I do not intend to find one. Google has been a great help to me with all my work since I started college. Kudos to GOOGLE!

Moodle.com-
I just learned about "moodle" at GCC last year. I haven't been to learn everything about it. So it's still new to me. UOG's moodle looks similar to GCC. The only flaw i can think of is that there is too much text.


Firefox.com-
I haven't been really using firefox that much. I know sometimes it takes too long to load up. I've been using iexplorer which seems to be more comfortable to me. I do not see much flaws in firefox and I know for sure it does block popups.

delicious.com-
This is the first time I ever used delicious.com. I am still new at it and still browsing on it. I know for sure, it will be a useful tool for me for all my education courses.

Slideshare.com-
This is also another site that is new. I heard about it but not use it. I only uploaded one project for this class. So basically, this is still new and still learning how to apply it.

Dictionary.com-
This site is very useful when you need to define a word. It helps me how to pronounce the words, it features thesaurus, translations, and reference for the definition. It also features the word of the day and reference center. This is a great way to look up words.

Webmath.com-
webmath has helped me in solving math questions. It showed me step by step in solving the math question. The only thing about this website is too wordy. It's more for highschool to post secondary school. It's pretty easy to use.


Math.com-
This website is use for students who have trouble for math. It is good because it has basically has games to exercise the brain, practice simulators and you can get graded or scores whether you did good on the practice problems. I have fun with this website. The only problem with this website is that the font size of some text are big that covers the other texts. So it is hard to read sometimes. Overall, this is a good math online practice for students.

1 comment: